Join our team
YUMY BEAR IS ACTIVELY SEEKING CANDIDATES TO FILL THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS
Full Time Sales Representative
You would meet with potential clients and partners to promote our product, company, goal and mission and close financial deals with them. You’d be expected to perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs as well as establishing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships. You’d be expected to reach out to some customer leads through cold calling. There would be an agreed upon sales targets that you would have to meet and coordinate sales with team members and other departments
- 1 – 3 years of outside sales representative / sales account representative experience required.
- A valid driver’s license with a car.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
- Available for overnight travel a must.
- Able to drive up to 100-120 kilometres from your home base for sales meetings and customer visits.
- Able to travel for multi-day National Training and Sales Events.
- Face to face client interactions
- Closing financial deals
- Keeping up to date with company files
- Learning how to work with our software and properly record and keep track of sales, orders, and other data and relay it to the rest of the team.
Our Ideal Candidate Would Have:
- Some level of sales experience (min. 1 year, greater than 3 years preferred)
- Effective communication skills
- Listening skills
- Self disciplined and hard working
- Tenacious mentality
- Valid drivers license and car (mandatory)
- High school diploma
- Must be 19 years and older
What We Offer:
- Salary pay with commission pay on top.
- Opportunities for advancement
- A welcoming, supportive company culture!
We are looking for people who are extremely ambitious and prepared to lead by example. If you are looking for a challenge with fast paced growth, an exciting atmosphere and a team oriented environment then send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org